Why is Ireland the Best Small Country in the World to do Business?
Ireland has always punched above its weight and continues to do so...
• Named The Best Country in the World for Business by Forbes Magazine in 2013.
• 1st in the World for Corporate Taxes. (12.5% Corporate Tax Rate).
• 1st for Business Legislation for Foreign Investors.
• 1st for the Availability of Skilled Labour.
• 3rd for Direct Inward Investment Flows.
• 3rd for Availability of Finance Skills.
• 4th in the World for Labour Productivity.
• 93% of Overseas Companies Rate their Investment in Ireland as a success.
• 1st in The Eurozone for Ease of doing Business.
• 1st in EU for completion of 3rd level education.
• 3rd Highest Proportions of Maths, Science, and Computer Graduates in EU.
• 34% of workforce under 25 years of age.
• 48% of 25 – 34 year olds have a Third Level Qualification (Compared to EU average of 33%).
• 1st in the World for inward investment by Quality and Value.
• All the Top 10 Technology Companies in the World are now in Ireland.
• 9 of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical are now in Ireland.
• Total US investment in Ireland is greater than into China, India, Brazil & Russia Combined.